Monday 8 February 2010

New Tatty Devine Spring Collection

So as you've probably guessed I'm a bit of a Tatty Devine fan; there's something about the feel of their jewellery, alongside the quirky ideas Harriet, Rosie et al manage to come up with season after season. After a nose around their new Covent Garden shop a few weeks back, I was idling past the Brick Lane store a few Sundays ago (having just bought some gorgeous Anemones for £2 from Columbia Road!), when I spotted from across the street something new... the striking Pandora necklace. With a brooding monochrome face, she's certainly not one to mess with - and pretty chic with it. On a cuter tip, and definitely making me crave some sunshine, is the Cocktail Umbrella necklace. All I need now is the beach and an 80s Tom Cruise shaking up a Daiquiri, and I'll be a happy girl!

Thanks to Amy at Tatty Devine for the fabulous snaps.












No comments:

Post a Comment