Friday 6 January 2012

And she's back in the game! ... With a little something from Mawi

Well, well. It's time to get blogging once more. I've been such a bad writer in recent months that really I should hang my head in shame (I'm doing that right now, by the way).

*Hopefully* as a sort of new year's resolution I will endeavour to keep up my blogging better than last year. This will also mean I can quite simply write about all the fabulous things that I love. And there was A LOT  in 2011, from new books by Carol Woolton etc., to new launches, exhibitions and an unstoppable force of new designers cropping up not only in London but across the rest of the UK. 

Of course I'm easing myself in here, so have some snaps of Mawi's new SS12 collections: Talisman, Hyper Luxe and Pyramid. LOVE.

 
Top-Bottom

Rings, earrings, necklaces, cuffs, Evil Eye pendants from the Hyper Luxe collection.
Triangular and stone drop earrings from the Talisman collection.
Bracelets from the Pyramid collection.

1 comment:

  1. Good to have you back Miss Bishop! And a fab first post :) xx

    ReplyDelete