Monday 26 July 2010

A little something: My holiday jewels on Adorn London

As part of Adorn London's Holiday Jewels week, I was asked to contribute my key holiday pieces whether home or away. Thinking back to a fabulous barge weekend away I had earlier this summer (OK, it was a pirate-themed hen weekend, but hey it was a nice break from the pace of London!) it had to be simple and a little bit fun. So - anchors away - it could only have been my little EC One silver anchor  pendant - as seen in gold in Glamour last month - and Joanna Cave's fabulously simple tag and pearl necklace, a special graduation present from my lovely workmates. Perfect holiday jewels, whether playing sailor or sunbather.




EC One Silver Anchor necklace, and Joanna Cave tag and pearl necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment