Tuesday 6 July 2010

Zoe & Morgan One-Day Sale

Last Wednesday the lovely girls at Zoe & Morgan organised a one-day pop up super sale, a chance to snap up present and past collections at fabulous prices, to meet the faces behind the designs and of course see the various collections side-by-side, from early designs featuring Bamboo canes to the sell-out Love Lasso ring...

 A quirky shopfront, featuring cut-out cardboard girls draped in Z&M


 Brazilian charm necklaces, far and second right, with some of the gent's designs



Ruth, the younger sister of Zoe & Morgan, who works for the brand in London

Held a stones throw from Euston station, my lovely friend Hannah who works for Z&M sent me  a text halfway through the day, saying she hoped there would be pieces left for me to see - and photograph - knowing that I was hot-footing it from work to Euston before the sale ended at 7pm. Luckily for me, there were some goodies left (not so lucky for my bank account), despite Hannah telling me of the queue outside the door before they'd even opened at 10am! Just goes to show how unusual - and coveted - Zoe & Morgan designs are!

Hannah selling, selling, selling!


My cheeky buy of the day - the silver Sugar Skull ring. Actually from the gent's collection,
I've had it made several sizes smaller to fit! Love him; reminds of like the Misfits skull!

The band is a rose stem, complete with little thorns and rose detail on the sides

No comments:

Post a Comment