Saturday 3 July 2010

A little something: New Month, Same Philosophy...

Last month I wrote about Lindsay Pearson, specifically her 'YES' engraved necklace, which from the moment I saw it I fell in love with. With its positive message it's the perfect talisman for everyday, a little memento to have and to wear, to touch while deep in thought or - when you catch your reflection - a reminder that saying 'Yes' is rather a good thing. Eeek, I now have my very own necklace (thank you Lindsay!) and hopefully I won't take it off for a while... Especially because it looks so lovely with my little trio of Becca Jewellery charms. <3


Simple but effective!


Lindsay Pearson 'YES' necklace, alongside Becca's Rabbit & Crown charm, engraved Pia Face and Hello Petal charm.
(I put the Becca charms on my own chain)

No comments:

Post a Comment